Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Generating Ideas (2)

Story Board; 




In my story board I set out the shot types I would like to use for my final short piece. I figured out these shots after looking around the setting, from this it allowed me to choose the shots I want to use and what aspect I want to show. 


Script;
when creating my short film I wanted to have real, natural answers and stories therefor I didn't want to make an exact script. this would allow me to present real life, as Rogers answers wouldn't be rigid and staged. Instead when creating my short film I went into the interview with a set of conviction starters and topics that would shape and guide the interview in the route I want it to. I felt this was effective as it allowed the interview to still have a certain focus but also to me natural and authentic. 

these are the questions I asked;

Questions -
Early life- 
When was he born, where, living in the same house all his life, what his childhood was like, hingham.
Meeting his wife- pub, pub crawling 
General happiness 
School 

War- 
Why did he Chose to go the Suez Canal?
Why did u go?- brothers 
How did he get over there?
What regiment were u in? 
How long were u there? 
His brothers- 
Who was the priminister at the time? Why were u sent there 
What was your daily life like? 
What did u have to do?
where did u stay? Tent 
What were the conditions like?
Was it hot-weather?
How much were u paid?
Was he trained?
What did he do at Christmas?
did u make friends? What happened to them?
did any big events happen - events 
How did it change you?
After the war-
Did u enjoy it?
Did it make u thankful for your life now ?



No comments:

Post a Comment