Tuesday, November 6, 2018

9. Forms and Conventions




  • How are you planning to conform to forms and conventions?


In order to conform to documentary conventions, I would like to use archive footage, this will not be in forms of videos, instead it will be pictures of Roger at the Sewers Canal. I feel by using this it allows the audience to create an image in there mind of Roger in the Sewers Canal. therefor by being allowed to see him there it adds to the audiences relationship with Roger as they can sympathise with him. Another conventions is having only one setting, I will chose to only film his house, specifically in his living room. I feel this is effective as it gives a little glimpse into his house but it also allows the audience to concentrate on the dialogue being said rather then being distracted by elaborate sets. 
  • What has inspired you to make your short film?
I was inspired by the short film "a place like this" I was intrigued with having only one set and one person who tells a story about a significant time in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment